September 14, 2012

52 weeks of untrieds: Darling Bellini

52 Weeks of Untrieds banner

Mind the scary cuticles! I must apologise for how they look - when the going gets tough, my cuticles get ragged. It's a vicious cycle (the more ragged they get, the more they get picked at, you know the drill) and it's one I am currently desperately trying to break.

These pics were taken after some wear and you can see some minor tip wear on a couple of fingers - no major damage after tap tap tapping away on the keyboard all day and some housework thrown in.

Bellini 1

Bellini 2

Bellini 3

Bellini is a gorgeous peachy, apricot-y, delicious beauty. The colour is vibrant, application is smooth and easy (this could be a one coater if you have patience and a steady hand - of which I have neither!) and the wear is like iron. Almost a full work week with little damage.

The colour is reminiscent of butter LONDON's Trout Pout, and personally one of my favourite shades to wear. I received so many compliments on my nails when I wore this one!

Darling lacquers are available from their website and also select salons. Check out their spring presale while you're there - I am loving their take on pastels and neon!

with love, redambition xx

No comments:

Post a Comment